jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Unit 5 Outlining

Body Lotion
By Monky
My heart that runs
I which I do not want to restrain my blood by anything of the world
I do not want to know that I am thinking
I do not want to have notion of the time
I just want to feel your hands your magical extremities curing my skin
your fingers taking care of me
your skin saving me.
PERSONA POEM
Ana
By
Monky

Ana Aloína it’s called Ina.
Short, happy, sweet and price less
My one mother
She love me, she love the life and she love me again
She afraid be alone, the failure and the dead
She wants to see me graduated, to see all the sunrise that God gift to her and a beautiful future to her young people
Maracaibo Now
Lugo

CINQUAIN
Music
By Monky
Happy, Wonderful
Composing, writing, listening
She is a person, my favorite female
Do Re Mi, Do it, Relax, Millenary.

No hay comentarios: