jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

My Introduction

Hello, my name is Jose Carlos Melendez Lugo, my friends call me Monky, like monkey without de E, the origin come from monkey but I like to be original, one Monky in one world. I'm From Maracaibo and I'm 22 years.
I love to create things, the art of to make things; this is a reason to study graphic design and to be composer and singer. I hate the injustice and every kind that exist.
I dream with to be a successful person that the people look to me with respect and admiration.
My opinion about English. Every language it's important, the communication it's important for all the people, without the communication the world would be a catastrophe and the English it's a Global Communication Language.

1 comentario:

JoNaThAn dijo...

injustice is being going on since the beginnings of time and that i dont think anyone cant do anything to stop it, because prejudice and hate cant be erased and its a shame but true...