jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Unit 3 Finding a job

Graduated students in Venezuela have a lot of problems to meet a job. They most be a lot of talent in their space carrier, maybe a PALANCA how we call in this country.We need to believe in our talent and to be a sure person. I’m almost graduated, I’m very sure of my talents; I give thanks to God for it. I Going to eat the world when I will be a Graphic Designer.

COVER LETTER

Mr, Donald Trump
Graphic design
CAG Design
Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Dear Mr. Donald Trump Accept this cordial letter resume of a this server.

I’m a virtuous person, a Venezuelan with 22 years old, hard worker, responsible and team layer. I’m looking for a realy job, a great job. I know a lot about you, you are a famous person and I know that you are a lot chance for me, you have a lot of enterprises that have your name. I’m hard worker than you, I told you, and I want to put my service to your order.

In Graphic Desing works:
- I manage programs like Photoshop, Free Hand, Flash, Dream Waver.
- I have draw skills
- I know print techniques
- I create original ideas, I love it.

In Music works:
- I’m a singer
- I’m a composer
- I’m a writter
- I manage programs like Cool Edit Pro

If you have any project to me, you can proof any of my skills when you want to, if it’s like I imaging right now you are convinced and right now you are thinking in write me a answer letter.I will wait your response, please , reply me soon

José Carlos Meléndez Lugo
Monky

No hay comentarios: