jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Unit 2 Advertising

I will talk about HID, A retrovirus that causes AIDS by infecting helper T cells of the immune system. The most common serotype, HIV-1, is distributed worldwide, while HIV-2 is primarily confined to West Africa.

All the people have scare to HIV, it’s logic, it’s a dangerous virus but all the people that contains in their organism this virus need a lot of help.

This ailment has a treatment, that although it does not have cures can give an opportunity of life to the humanity. I went to a immunologist and I knew of a person who has my same name, until the last name and has AIDS, that made me open my eyes and give all my will to help to any person with this virus.

All you need that I have in my hands I want to give you if you have this virus and this problem, only god can judge you, meanwhile it will help you.

No hay comentarios: